Smoke Detectors, Sprinklers Save Families from Overnight Fire in Mt. Juliet

Smoke Detectors, Sprinklers Save Families from Overnight Fire in Mt. Juliet

Fire woke up families at a Mt. Juliet apartment complex around 3:00 a.m. Sunday.

The Mt. Juliet Fire Department blames unattended cooking for the fire, that started in a third floor apartment at the Lifestyle Community at Westwood Boulevard and Providence Parkway.

People in 18 apartments had to evacuate while firefighters put out the blaze.

The apartment complex had smoke detectors and sprinklers, which held the fire in check. Firefighters say the incident could have been tragic.

No one was hurt, but several families were forced out of their apartments due to heavy water damage.

Courtesy of WKRN News 2

About The Author

Related posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *